- We grew up in states with lakes.
- We have parents who liked to go to lakes.
- We learned how to enjoy lakes by swimming, skiing and other water sports.
- We now both have parents with lake houses.
- We live within driving distance of said lake houses.
- We have friends who like to go to lakes.
- We love lakes.
So there is the list. Redundant? I think not. I really do LOVE going to the lake. It can be a very relaxing and quiet trip or it can be as fun-filled and fast-paced as you want. You can wakeboard until your hands are blistered or you can sunbathe on the dock while reading an entire book. Need a drink? Grab a cold beverage from the cooler and keep on keepin’ on. Need to pee? Jump on in. The decision is yours! This weekend is a four-day weekend for us (thank you Employee Appreciation Week complete with a day off) and we are so excited to chillax. This is a very busy time of year for us since we are switching from one semester to the next and Husbando espescially could use some relax time. I’m going to try to keep his iPhone, iPad, and Macbook far away from him this weekend. Did I mention we’re a Mac family? Too bad we don’t have Sprint because there is no reception at this lake for those users.
Here are some of my favorite lake pictures.